Monday, May 12, 2014

About My Blog



Hello interested reader,
     My name is Emily and my goal is that at the end of reading this blog you will have a reinvented view of who our God is.   I want to share with you my inner most thoughts not for the sole purpose of sharing, but to inspire you to dig into the true reality of your beliefs, Christian or not.  I started this blog out of a need to share with people the ways that God was playing an active role in my life.  
     For beginners, I am an average college student working on a degree in Bilingual Education just trying to find Jesus in a "self-help" kind of world.  Over the past semester God has led me to an amazing opportunity to seek out his Kingdom in the Dominican Republic.  I am scared, I am delighted, I am nervous, but I am fearless all at the same time because I am trusting in a God who desires to bring about love and goodness to every inch of His created humanity.  
     I hope that you will stay on this page a little while and dwell in God's great doings.  If this all seems a little too far fetched for you, I ask that you give me a chance.  I won't push a belief on you but I will ask that you be open to mine in order to evaluate its truthfulness without the usual walls that have been put up against it.  So buckle up and join me as I search out finding the freedom that comes with being a believer in God and what that truly means.  Let the journey begin!
Xoxo,
Emily

1 comment: